Sunday, June 16, 2013

Why you should join Motor Club of America

This is a easy decision to make. I'm going to tell you why I decided to join.

Motor Club of America is not a form of insurance, I would called it an ASSURANCE plan. The benefits that you receive from this program are phenomenal! I joined because I saw a great opportunity at hand. With me being a person who likes to seize every opportunity I get, I saw endless possibilities with this program.

For starters you get up to $150,000 in coverage only paying $20 a month. There aren't many benefit packages that offer that in todays economy. So I did my research and I found out that this company has been around since 1926!! It's only a hand full of companies that has been around as long as MCA (Motor Club of America). You are also privileged with unlimited roadside services and you don't have a cap of 3 to 4 times a year like some of these other benefit programs. You get up to 2 gallons of gas if you run out while you're traveling or doing your regular errands during the day. I know that may not sound like a lot of gas but I'm sure that those 2 gallons of gas can get you to the nearest convenient store to fill up. If you have a flat, no one likes changing flat tires. Why not let someone who gets paid to do it, do it for you? Well, you can when you have a membership with MCA. You get towing for up to 100 miles!! If you ever need it. This is only the tip of the iceberg people! These benefits are some very important things to have. For more information on these benefits visit www.tvcmatrix.com/akeemshavers

Now remember when I said that I was an opportunist? Well, here it is. For just a $40 investment you can bring in anywhere from $80-$600 per week with the referral program. Who doesn't like extra money? That's just the minimum amount. You can do your research and find plenty of people who've reached profits of over $10,000 in a month. With that being said you get out of this what you put in. Just like in life. You determine your work schedule, you determine how much you earn. Can't beat it. For a few tips and tricks from some of the masters of internet marketing click the link below. These are the same tips and training that I have received and are employing them now.
http://ezmoneymethod2x.com/akeemshavers

Or you can click the "small secrets" tab at the top of the blog.


Thank you,



Akeem A. Shavers

No comments:

Post a Comment